Monday, July 30, 2012

Call Me Maybe?


I am currently hanging out, waiting for my phone to ring for my interview, wondering if this thing is actually going to happen. As more time goes by, I am leaning towards probably not. This is a first. I can't say I've ever had a company just not call me. What do I do now? Do I email them and try to set up another time? Not that they've emailed me back about this interview either. Do I even want to work for a place whose communication is this poor? (Maybe that's why they need to hire me.) Maybe I'll get an email later explaining why they were not able to call. That has happened before; except it was sent at the time of the call, which was more convenient. 

I think I'm going to give them fifteen minute before I continue with my day. It was only supposed to be a half hour interview, so that's halfway through the time it was suppose to last. I've checked and double checked the time change. I know Atlanta is an hour ahead of us, so a 10:30 interview puts me at 9:30, which is now fifteen minutes ago. Guess I'm not having an interview today. Strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment