Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Wrigleyhome?

After work yesterday, my roommate and I went to Wrigleyville/Lakeview to look at another apartment. The apartment was a block away from Wrigley Field! (!) which was really exciting to us. There are bars and pretty much any restaurant we'd want within a couple blocks. Our favorite bar is a mere three blocks away. yay! The red line is just two blocks from the apt, so not a bad walk at all, especially in the snow. (bleh)

The apartment was by far the best we have seen so far. It was very small, however. The bedrooms were described as large and medium. I would hate to see their idea of small. The room that would be mine was a glorified closet. However, the living room/dining room spaces were nice, and there was a back yard with a deck for grilling.

We are really trying for the Lakeview area. It has a walkscore of 97, so it's a really safe place to live, which is a definite priority for me since I won't bet getting home from work until 10pm when I close.

My roommate is viewing another apartment in the same area tonight, and we hopefully have another one tomorrow too. Things are staring to look up! Only issue now is how am I, a Sox fan, going to survive in the land of the Cubs...

No comments:

Post a Comment