Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A Beautiful Success!

I got the Christian writing job! I will receive a packet within the next two weeks that outlines the basic design of the magazine, layout, and timeline I'll be working with. I don't know much more past that at the moment. He didn't comment on my article sample at all, so I'm going to assume that it was ok since I got the position. I'm not sure if the article is going to be used in the first issue of the magazine or not, but here's hoping. This will also help build my portfolio. With the combination of the work I did at the Purdue Press, my research at Purdue, Drum Corps World, and now A Beautiful Thing, I will be able to show prospective employers that I am able to write about a wide range of topics and in different styles.

No comments:

Post a Comment